Objectives & Functions
Main works being done by the Commissioner’s Office include:
- The disposal/review of public grievances and monitoring of complains (online) routed through the office of the Hon’ble Chief Minister and the ones filed on Tehsil Diwas.
- Public hearing and solving their problems effectively.
- Disposal of applications seeking information under the Right to Information Act-2005within 30 days.
- Maintaining Law and Order in the Division. Redressal of Public Grievance Review System
- 100% compliance and disposal of the state government schemes in the monthly divisional meetings.
- Special attention on state dues/recovery and 100% recovery against the target.
- Ensuring timely maintenance of land records.
- Supervision of land revenue, settlement of revenue and collective supervision of criminal cases filed before subordinate offices.
- Conducting annual inspection of subordinate offices and providing guidance to them for better functioning
- To ensure the implementation of various new schemes launched by the government.
- Coordination and liaisoning of disaster management and relief activities.
- Training and motivation to the personnel working in Govt.
- Introduction of new technology and other innovations in the administration.
- Coordination and convergence in various government activities.
- Organizing periodic meetings and conferences for review and better implementation.
- Conducting court work relating to appellate and revisional jurisdiction.
- Dispatch of information related to COVID-19 to the government.