Office of the Divisional Commissioner, Prayagraj
A Citizen’s Declaration is a written document that contains a systematic description of the organization’s commitment to its citizens in terms of standards of services, organizational information, choices and advice, non-discriminatory access to services, grievance redressal and protocols, etc.
Main works being done by the Commissioner’s Office include:
- The disposal/review of public grievances and monitoring of complains (online) routed through the office of the Hon’ble Chief Minister and the ones filed on Tehsil Diwas.
- Public hearing and solving their problems effectively.
- Disposal of applications seeking information under the Right to Information Act-2005within 30 days.
- Maintaining Law and Order in the Division. Redressal of Public Grievance Review System
- 100% compliance and disposal of the state government schemes in the monthly divisional meetings.
- Special attention on state dues/recovery and 100% recovery against the target.
- Ensuring timely maintenance of land records.
- Supervision of land revenue, settlement of revenue and collective supervision of criminal cases filed before subordinate offices.
- Conducting annual inspection of subordinate offices and providing guidance to them for better functioning
- To ensure the implementation of various new schemes launched by the government.
- Coordination and liaisoningof disaster management and relief activities.
- Training and motivation to the personnel working in Govt.
- Introduction of new technology and other innovations in the administration.
- Coordination and convergence in various government activities.
- Organizing periodic meetings and conferences for review and better implementation.
- Conducting court work relating to appellate and revisional jurisdiction.
- Dispatch of information related to Kovid-19 to the government.
Details of the departments to be dealt with by the Divisional Commissioner’s Office, Prayagraj
|4||4||Rates and taxes|
|5||5||Stamp and registration|
|6||6||loans and pensions|
|7||7||Land Records (Lekhpal and Kanungo Establishment)|
|10||9-Audit||Audit related work.|
|11||9-Treasury||Treasury related work|
|13||9-Library||Library related work|
|14||9-Ta.Na.Ta||Tehsildar / NayabTehsildar|
|18||12-A||GaonSabha (Village Meeting)|
|27||21||Urban Development(Local Bodies)|
|30||24||Public Works Department|
|32||26||Forest and Environment|
|34||28||Housing and Urban Planning|
|46||40||Food and Civil Supplies|
|47||41||Relief and Rehabilitation|
|50||44||Economics and Statistics|