Vigilance Cell

    UP Government Logo

    To get the Caste certificate for permissiveness of reservation, applicant needs to apply to the D.M./A.D.M. or City Magistrate or Tehsildar in the area where she/he lives or born by self if an adult or by his guardians in case applicant is minor. Alongwith this application, an affidavit duty attested by a gazetted officer showing the caste, sub caste, community, part of scheduled caste or scheduled tribe and domicile of the applicant will be presented which will subsequently be ordained by the Director, Backward Classes Welfare, Uttar Pradesh. For verification of the caste certificates, a vigilance cell has been formed under the direction of Addl. Superintendent of Police in the backward classes Directorate. This cell carries out investigations of caste certificate on receipt of complaints.